How to Register and Payment Options
Tuition: $900.00 for 60 hours of lectures, all program materials, and benefits listed here. Monthly payment option available.
Note: The required textbook for this series is The Essential Guide to Western Botanical Medicine by Christa Sinadinos, $179.00.
In addition to the series as described in the syllabus, you’ll receive these features:
- Weekly live-streamed classes with program teachers available for questions and discussion
- Access to recordings of all classes for one year after the program begins.
- Membership in a private online student discussion group monitored by program teachers.
- Access to “Office Hours” with Patricia each month for live questions and discussions.
- Opportunity to earn a “Certificate of Completion” if all program requirements are met.
How to Register
To register, submit a program application, along with a non-refundable deposit of $100. The tuition balance, $800, is due on March 16, 2021, unless you have made arrangements for a payment plan.
About Our Payment Plan Option
We offer payment plans in the form of a subscription payment system. Students have the option of making five monthly payments (March to July 2021) of $200 each. To use the payment plan, indicate this option when you register and submit your application.
Questions? Send us an email.