Herbal Basics for Beginners (July)
June 30, 2023 @ 7:00 pm - July 2, 2023 @ 12:00 pm$225.00
Herbal remedies offer relief from lots of everyday health problems, and they support overall health. But it can be a bit overwhelming to know how to use them safely and effectively.
This two-day workshop with Patricia Kyritsi Howell is a great way to learn the basics, and start using herbs to feel better.
You’ll learn how:
- herbs do and don’t work to support and maintain health
- to shop for and make herbal preparations
- use safe herbal dosage guidelines for you and your family
- to avoid herb/drug interactions
- to use herbs for common health challenges like colds and flu, insomnia, upset stomach, and more
This is the perfect class for herbal beginners! Guaranteed to give you the confidence you need to begin using herbal remedies to improve your health.
The weekend schedule: Friday, June 30, 7:00 to 9:00 pm, Saturday, July 1, 9:00 am to 4:30 pm, Sunday, July 2, 9:00 am to 12:00 noon.
Tuition includes extensive handouts and all medicine-making supplies.