Topics covered include how herbs work, herbal preparations you can buy (or make) and how to use them safely, and detailed information about some herbs everyone should know about. This is the perfect class for herbal beginners!
New to herbalism?
Do you know just enough about herbs to be completely confused?
Designed to answer the questions herbal beginners ask, this webinar gives you the confidence you need to use herbs safely and effectively for every day health issues.
Whether you are a do-it-yourself herbalist who likes to make herbal preparations at home, or you just want to know what to ask for when you shop for herbs, this is the webinar series for you!
And you certainly can’t beat the price. Only $25 for 8 hours of webinar recordings and lots of handouts.
Topics covered include:
- An easy to understand description about how herbs work, what they can and can’t do, and how choose the right herbs or herbal product.
- Various types of herbal preparations you can buy (or make) and how to use them safely.
- How to calculate doses (Tip: Never follow the directions on the bottle!)
- Possible herb/drug interactions with suggestions for on-line resources
- Detailed information about some herbs everyone should know how to use: echinacea, garlic, elder, goldenseal, eleuthero/Siberian ginseng, American ginseng, Asian ginseng, ashwaganda, holy basil, rhodiola, reishi, black haw/crampbark, chamomile, ginkgo, kava kava, lemon balm, passionflower, dandelion, ginger, and stinging nettles.
This webinar series includes 4 two hour webinar recordings and extensive handouts.