How to Register and Make Payments
On-Demand Access: $1200.00
On-Demand students receive these program features:
- Access to all class recordings and handouts released monthly beginning March 5, 2021, and ending on December 5, 2021. Each of the ten modules contains four or five recorded classes and all program handouts.
- Access to all class recordings for one year after the program begins through our Online Classroom.
- Access to “Office Hours” with Patricia each month for live questions and discussions.
- Student discounts with herb suppliers and organizations including Frontier Herbs, Herbalist and Alchemist, and the American Herbalists Guild.
- Opportunity to earn a “Certificate of Completion” if all program requirements are met.
How to Register
To register, submit a Program Application, along with a non-refundable deposit of $100. On-Demand Students may either pay tuition payment in full when they register or may arrange to make monthly payments. Pay in full when you register to receive a special discounted tuition price.
On-Demand Student Payment options:
We offer two payment options for this program:
- Tuition payment in full when you register, $1100.00. ($100 savings)
- $100 deposit when you register and the balance of your tuition paid monthly.
All subscription tuition payments are automatically processed using your debit or credit card on the 5th day of each month. To take advantage of our payment plan, indicate this option on your Program Application.
About Payment Plans
We offer payment plans in the form of monthly payments through our subscription payment system.
Discounted Tuition Options
We have awarded all options for financial aid and a sliding scale for this program. No further financial assistance is available.
Barter and Trades
We offer a limited number of barter and trade options. It may be possible to waive up to $400 of your program tuition for an equivalent amount of barter or trade.
To Apply for Barter or Trade
Send us an email with a detailed description of the services or items you are offering and their value (in dollars) before you register. Feel free to include photos if relevant. Please don’t send us vague or general offers such as “helping out” or “yard work.” Be very precise. For example, “Five hours of yard work, using my tools, on these dates and times,” “Two one-hour foot reflexology sessions at the location of your choice,” or “Handmade lamb’s wool shawl,” etc. Once we receive your detailed proposal, we’ll contact you. Barter or trade credits are applied to your tuition balance, which is due at the first class unless you have requested a Payment Plan.
Questions? Send us an email.